Saturday, October 04, 2008

One Word Answers

I tend to talk too much :-) So this will be fun! My cousin Sarah tagged me in this one-word only meme - I have to answer each question with only one word. Then I pass it along to others to do the same. Here it goes!

1. Where is your cell phone?
counter

2. Where is your significant other?
basement

3. Your hair color?
brown

4. Your mother?
joyful

5. Your father?
athletic

6. Your favorite thing?
God

7. Your dream last night?
none

8. Your dream/goal?
service

9. The room you're in?
office

10. Your hobby?
pregnancy ;-)

11. Your fear?
loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
wherever

13. Where were you last night?
hospital

14. What you're not?
male

15. One of your wish-list items?
homebirth

16. Where you grew up?
Northeast

17. The last thing you did?
typed

18. What are you wearing?
pjs

19. Your TV?
off

20. Your pet?
lab

21. Your computer?
compaq

22. Your mood?
joyful

23. Missing someone?
parents

24. Your car?
suburban!

25. Something you're not wearing?
socks

26. Favorite store?
dunno?

27. Your summer?
hot

28. Love someone?
many

29. Your favorite color?
blue

30. When is the last time you laughed?
today

31. Last time you cried?
unsure

I'll tag 5 people to continue the game!

Marcy
Manda
Jessi
Heather
Stephanie

Have fun!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for playing!!! How are you feeling these days? When are you due?

Heather said...

lol erin thanks for "tagging" me... so do i HAVE to tag others... i'm not sure i can come up w/ 5 players lol

Marcy said...

Hi Erin,

I did my "meme"!

It was fun, thanks!

Anonymous said...

hey erin!
did mine! how do you say "meme"?. lol.

Heather said...

ok erin i finished mine too!