Thursday, January 22, 2009

An Award!


I've never gotten a blog award before, so I was so excited to stop by Marcy and Scott's blog and see this beautiful one waiting for me! One of the joys of receiving an award is the fun of passing it on, so here's a few ladies who also deserve it (it was hard to narrow this down, I have SO many favorites)! Thank you, Marcy!

5 comments:

Mrs. Sewell said...

Thank you so very much for the award!

God Bless!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

Meghann said...

You are so sweet to think of me here...that made my day! Thank you! I definitely think you deserve it as well as you are one of my favorite bloggers :)

Anonymous said...

thank you SO much erin! what a sweet gesture. i agree with meghann--i love your blog and definitely think it too deserves an award!
stephanie

Tonya said...

Thanks, Erin! That is so sweet!:)

Manda said...

I'm so honored; thanks for thinking of me Erin! I love your blog too...in fact it is the only one I have been keeping up with regularly now that life is so busy. Thanks again!